Monday, October 23, 2006

Bush says, "I don't email 'cuz I need to deny I know anything"







Transcript:
BARTIROMO: I'm curious, have you ever Googled anybody? Do you use Google?
BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things that I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see, I forgot the name of the program, but where you get the satellite, and you can, like I kind of like to look at the ranch, remind me of where I want to be sometimes Uh, yeah, I do it some. I'm not a, I tend not to email, not only tend not to email, I don't email, because of, the different record requests that could happen to a president. I don't want to receive emails, 'cuz, you know, there's no telling what somebody would email me and it would show up as, you know, part of some kind of a story that, and I wouldn't be able to say, "Well, I didn't read the email", "But I sent it your address, how can you say you didn't?" So, in other words, I'm very cautious about emailing.

Someone might want to inform Bush that if it's good satellite pictures of his ranch that he uses 'the Google' for, he might want to toddle on down to the White House Situation Room where, I'm sure, the director would be delighted to pull up more current, real time images, instead of the 3-year old ones on 'the Google.'

Better yet, if he really wants to be at his ranch, there is always pen and paper and the two little words: "I resign."

No comments: